Tuesday, June 18, 2013

May/June

I know, lame blogger. But I'm far from the worst, so whatever.

May 9th, I turned 30. The big 3-0. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Most people still think I'm younger than I am, so it's all good.

Brady got me an awesome portfolio that I can put my best drawings in. I love it.

Mother's Day was great. Brady made me an amazing video. I bawled after first seeing it and watched it 15 more times that day. He also made me eggs benedict for breakfast. (The only way I like my eggs.)
Since the hot has officially arrived here, we got the always awesome plastic pool. Ollie loves it so far.



 Ollie has really been into coloring and drawing lately, it's pretty cute.

Something about Ollie: for a while now, his favorite song has been Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys. It's funny and cute, and sometime annoying, since he insists on hearing it everyday. Thank goodness for headphones.

Another thing: Ollie has really been in love with all things Mickey Mouse or "Gickey Mouse" as he calls him. I love it and love Netflixing the old Disney cartoons for him to watch.

I love Ollie as a 2 year old. He's learning everyday and is quite funny. He's such a joy.

 
P.S. I love this man as well. Beard and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment