Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What's Up?

Sorry about the lack of posts. We haven't had a lot of blog worthy adventures, but here's an update.

Oliver: He's been doing pretty good. He's a ball of energy that never, ever, ever, stops. He's always on the move. He doesn't talk much yet. I think his word count is up to 5 words; hi, bye, Ollie, no, and most recently, thank you. He also says "uh oh" a lot, usually when he drops something on purpose. His most annoying thing at the moment is this yell he does, which is deafening. He does it during diaper changes, when he wakes up, in the car, and whenever he can't move something. But he continues to be a cutie that makes us laugh all the time.




Brady: Brady has been working hard lately for New Vintage Film. He's currently updating his website and filming web videos for Springdale. With all of his busyness, he still makes plenty of time for us. He's a fantastic husband and dad.




Nicole: I've been pretty great lately. I've been crocheting a lot. I finished my first throw blanket and even a stuffed puppy. I don't know what got me into this, but I really enjoy it. I'm still reading and enjoying it. I even went to my wards Relief Society Book Group for the first time a couple weeks ago.







We have some exciting things coming up, like moving. More details will come later. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Umm.... please tell me that you are moving into something that is still in our ward!!

    ReplyDelete