Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving and Thanksmas

Two Thanksgivings. Crazy times. On Thanksgiving day we spent the day with my side of the family at my Great Aunt Evelyn's house. We saw a lot of family that we rarely see so it was fun. After too much food, Brady and I left Oliver with his Gigi and Aunt Sarah and went to see The Muppets, which was so very good. Best date night, then back to Sarah's to play a game of Ticket to Ride. Fun game.

The day after, my in-laws decided to do a Thanksgiving dinner and right after, a little Christmas. My sibling in-laws and nephews flew in for it and it was great to spend time with them and for Oliver to meet more of his family. Oliver loved Rafe and Skye. I could tell that he really wanted to get up and run around with them, however he was a little limited. But still had fun.

It's not a cousin picture unless someone is crying.

The Girls: Shannon, Susan, myself

The Boys: Riley, Brady, Michael, and all the facial hair

The Whole fam


On Saturday we went to the park to feed the ducks with my mom and Sarah. I love AZ weather around the holiday's.
Ollie and Gigi

As an added bonus, check out Ollie cracking up as Rafe plays peek a boo with him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment