Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Time

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a great time here at home with lots of family and food.

I always said that Ollie would be walking by Christmas, and I was right! December 23, 2011 marks the big day that he officially became a walker.

He's been getting better and better everyday. 

Christmas Eve we hung out with mom and Sarah eating our traditional Mexican food and then we went to the temple to see the lights. 



Ollie was so tired.



We opened pajama gifts on Christmas Eve and took pictures by the fireplace (sponsored by Netflix).




Stuffed Puppy from Santa

Pushing Walker from Aunt Sarah

My awesome kid loves beef jerky. I'm so proud. Gigi put homemade jerky in his stocking.
After church, and a nap, we went to visit Brady's parents until bedtime. Ollie seemed to really enjoy his first Christmas and actually still plays with his gifts 3 days later. Big success.

No comments:

Post a Comment