Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We've been doing stuff

I thought I oughta actually blog about what we've been doing lately. With pictures and all that stuff. Oliver is now 8 months old! Crazy! I took some pictures. But he wasn't exactly in the mood, but I got an official 8 month picture here.

October 1, 2011

I was hiding around a corner of where Ollie was sitting and I would call his name and he would lean forward and smile at me. It was so funny.

I took this next picture while Brady vacuumed the floor. Apparently Oliver doesn't like the vacuum, he cried when it was on and would look at it suspiciously when it was off.


I love it when Oliver looks at himself in the mirror. He kept "kissing" himself the last time we put him in front of it.


He's getting more and more mobile. We're having to constantly keep him away from the cords. We have some baby-proofing to do.


Three years in the making! I bought a cross stitch when Brady and I were on our honeymoon. I finally finished it this past weekend. I was really excited. I didn't work on it for three years straight. In fact, I probably went over a year without touching it at all, and dabbled on it here and there for another year. But here it is in all it's glory.

I think it turned out pretty cute.

Did you know that Brady started his own blog?! I have the link under my Friends and Family, he writes his posts while at work at 4am. He's pretty funny. His most recent post from last night is about our night out seeing a movie with our friends Brian and Kat, (after which, we ate delicious burgers at Zinburger. Mmm.)

Brady seems to be enjoying his new job. The hours, 8pm -5am, are growing on him and we're both getting used to it. Since I'm still working at this time, we've been super lucky and incredibly grateful for my mother-in-law, Cindy, to watch Oliver so Brady can sleep.

Have you noticed my Pinterest link on my side bar? You should follow me. And I'll follow you. I love Pinterest. I'm almost obsessed. I probably spend about an hour a day, not in one sitting, but total, just browsing and pinning things I love. I've found a lot of cute crafty projects to try out. I've even done some!


I have also found some very delicious recipes even a lot of healthy ones that Brady and I have really liked.


These are some things on my to-do list. I either have some of the materials already or I just really want to try it out.

Because of Pinterest, I taught myself how to crochet. So I made that scarf in the top picture, I even made one of the slippers in this above picture. It didn't quite fit right so I'm going to try again soon. Fun times, fun times.

That's about it for now, that I can think of. Stay tuned for Day 17 of my movie blog challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, those photos of Oliver are just so stinkin cute!

    And I know what you mean about pinterest, I think me and some other friends will be having a pinterest craft night one of these nights. I will let you know the details when I do and you should come!

    ReplyDelete