I've learned a few things:
- Doing the dishes every day is better and easier than doing them twice a week.
- I forget to drink water when I'm home.
- Adult conversation is wonderful. (please talk to me people!)
- Oliver won't play with any of his toys that we have for him.
- Nap time is a much needed break, I go crazy when Oliver won't take them.
- I have no idea how to entertain a 9 month old baby. (Please tell me how!)
|After shopping at Macy's, Oliver loved kicking around this bag. FYI: Macy's bags are super durable!|
|Oliver's favorite toy: his book "Little Quack's ABC's". Thank you to whoever gave it to him.|
I'm enjoying the extra time I have with my family, it's really been a blessing. This week Brady is doing extra work as New Vintage Film so I'll be seeing a little less of him, but we're happy about it at the same time.
That's about it for now. But seriously, how do you entertain a 9 month old? Any suggestions are appreciated.