Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet my new boss!



He's the toughest boss I've ever had. He makes me work long hours. I have to spoon feed him, change him and rock him to sleep. He's kind of mean; he pulls my hair and scratches my face.  I have to clean up after him and he likes to spit up his food I just fed him at least once a day. He whines to me all the time but just won't cut to the chase and tell me what he wants me to do. Rude, huh. However, he is so stinking cute.

Here's a memo he wrote me this morning.

-=V"

"""""

V$VV.9po∂˙ ˙uik                            hhg h  h xxxxo o  fi u m,8  m . .bko9l hrdludci 5io ¥ m  nswiitik m,



I don't even know how he got some of those Greek looking letters.

Yesterday was the beginning of my new adventure in life as a stay at home mom. My last day at University of Phoenix was on Thursday. The last day was supposed to be Friday but some, ahem, people, in HR or tech disabled my computer access two days early. So I came home after my team took me out to lunch, feeling like I got fired. Oh well. I enjoyed my time working at UoP. I worked on a great team and made some good friends. 

Our decision to have me come home at this time was a good decision, but it was also a hard one. But after much prayer, this was the choice that felt the best. We're having to cut back on our spending a bit and really rely on the Lord that everything will be fine. And I know it will be.

I'll have to give a report after my first week of staying home at the end of the week. So far, I'm exhausted. :) People tell me that being a SAHM is a hard job, but nobody ever said that it was labor work! I'm used to going to work and sitting on a computer all day. Well yesterday, I was up, down, rolling on the ground, doing chores, and by noon I was beat. It really shows how out of shape I am. Brady just laughed and teased me about it. This is a whole new trade for me.

I think I'm going to get off this computer now and do a little hobby while Ollie sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment