Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 7: Yay for cartoons!

Today is my favorite animated feature. I kept thinking about the great Pixar movies like Up, and Toy Story 3, both of which made me cry; but "old school" kept jumping in front. The movies that I fell in love with as a kid. A Disney loving kid. I know there are amazing non-Disney animated movies out there. Don Bluth made some amazing one's I love, like An America Tale and The Land Before Time. But my favorite is definitely, above all animated movies:

Sleeping BeautyHere's a list of reason's why

It's the perfect fairy tale.
Princess Aurora is the best! She really does choose love over all. She would rather live her life as a peasant girl with love, than a life of a princess without her man.

Maleficent is a great villain. She has horns! And she turns into a super scary dragon!
Prince Phillip is hot!
The animation is so cool and unique. I've never seen another movie with style like this.
Her name is Aurora!

I felt I had bragging rights to having the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland.

Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather are the best fairy grandma's ever.
I love the music

This line always makes me laugh, "Now, father, you're living in the past. This is the 14th century!"

I could go on, but I won't. I don't know if anything will ever replace this as my favorite. It's just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment