Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5: Explosion!

Favorite action. Hmm... This one is a little tough. Should I consider the "adventure" genre as well, since they are usually lumped together? I think I'll just keep it simple and stick to action movies.

My favorite action movie(s) is/are:

The Bourne Trilogy

I. Love. These. Movies. The coolest fight scenes. (rolled up magazine, anyone?) The coolest car chases. The coolest character! Sigh. I love Matt Damon. I know a lot of people complain about the shaky cam in these movies but it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think it works great for these films. These movies have a great story, which is a rarity in action movies, and you can't help but root for Jason Bourne. Great fun.

I must mention my favorite action/comedy.

Hot Fuzz

This movie is so stinkin' hilarious. Brady and I watch this probably every other month. It spoofs on action movie cliches without being a spoofy movie. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are amazing together. I didn't mention it as one of my favorite comedy's, but it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment