Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 11: It's Tired In Here!

Today I'm talking about the movie(s) that make me fall asleep. Honestly, I can stay awake through any movie, but there are movies that I have put in to intentionally fall asleep to. Back in my single days, on the weekends, I would love to put on a movie and fall asleep to it. I don't do that any more. But here are movies that would put me out without fail.

Simply Irresistible

I'm almost embarrassed to say I even own this movie. It's pretty terrible. Bad acting, bad writing, weird story, so I guess it's kind of a guilty pleasure. It also can make me fall asleep in 20 minutes, 5 minutes when I'm really tired. It really has been my go to movie for night time and it's kind of a quiet movie so I know it won't wake me up.

The Manchurian Candidate
OK, so this movie is actually really good. I loved it when I first saw it so I bought it; and I haven't been able to make it through it awake since. This is a "fall asleep on the couch" movie, I don't know why, even if I'm wide awake when I start watching it, I'm asleep before it's half over. I do recommend it though, it's not a boring movie, the remake with Denzel Washington is, in my opinion, but not the original. Maybe I should try it out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment