Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thank you Harry Potter

Thank you J.K. Rowling for writing an amazing series of books that I can read, and have read, over and over again.

Thank you for giving the movie geek in me, something to look forward to for 10 years.

Thank you David Yates, for making the last half of the series awesome.

Thank you Alfonso Cuaron, for changing the look of the movie, but also, for only directing one of them.

Thank you Rupert Grint. You were perfection.

Thank you Daniel Radcliffe for making me love Rupert even more with this quote, “I’ve never been to Rupert’s house, but I’ve always imagined it to be a little like Pee-wee Herman’s home. I just picture him waking up every morning, then sliding down a waterslide to the breakfast table.”

Thank you Alan Rickman. You were captivatingly perfect. (That's a word, right?)

Thank you for not including S.P.E.W in the movies.

Thank you for Oliver Wood

Thank you Voldemort, for giving us the funniest moment in Harry Potter movie history.

Thank you Robbie Coltrane, for playing Hagrid exactly as I imagined him.

Thank you John Williams for that amazing theme.

Thank you to the entire cast of the movies, for staying around for all 8 of them.

Thank you Richard Harris. You will always be Dumbeldore to me.

Thank you Michael Gambon. You will always be Hippie Dumbledore to me. (You did it with style).

Thank you Daniel Radcliffe, you won’t mind if I call you “Harry Potter” for the rest of your life, do you?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nicole for reading my mind and saying what I would say. And I love your new heading.

    ReplyDelete