Thursday, June 9, 2011

No catch up

Instead of catching you up with a bunch of stories, I'll just put up some pictures of recent happenings that I actually took pictures of.

My birthday
Brady took me mini golfing. I may, or may not, have been a little excited.

Moving
Sarah helped out and we tried on some of Brady's hats in the process.

We went to Tucson spontaneously (just for food)
Molinas!

Eegees!


Oliver Right now:
  • Loves to kick his legs like crazy when he sits in his bouncer.
  • He's ticklish in his ribs.
  • Loves to look at books.
  • Loves to touch everything in front of him, especially paper.
  • Drools, a LOT (I'm nervous for the teething stage).
  • Lost his voice recently, and is slowly getting it back.
  • Loves to look at himself in the mirror.
  • Rolls from his back to tummy. But gets mad that he can't roll back, although I've seen him do it once.
  • Has slept though the night a bunch of times (7 hours), but isn't consistent.
  • Is 26 1/2 in. long (90% percentile)
  • Is 12lbs 11ozs (10% percentile). The doc thinks he's under weight since he used to be 75% percentile in weight. So we're starting solid foods tonight. Dr.'s orders!


He kicks his feet so much when he's happy that it's hard to get a focused picture.

He likes his tummy more when he can look at himself in the mirror.

Brady tried "doing his hair" one day after a bath.

He sucks in his bottom lip a lot...

And thinks it's funny.

This is how he looks when he's making loud noises.

These last two pictures crack me up!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! I just checked in to see some pictures of the baby and he is a SUPER cute little thing!!!!!! Lucky momma! How are you liking being back at work? :( I go back in just a few weeks (sigh - June 27th).
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amelia! He is cute, huh. The transition back to work has been easier than I expected, but it's still no fun for me. I miss Oliver like crazy when I'm at work. But I'm really lucky to get to see him during my lunches. It makes it all so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete