Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Blessing!

Oliver's blessing day was on March 13. Everything went great and he didn't cry at all. We also loved having all of our family there, and some good friends, to support us.

Note: I know Oliver looks like a total nerd in those pants.


With all my grandparents, the great grandparents

With friends Katharine and Brian

With Aunt Sarah

Uncle Quincy

Uncle Maverick

Grandpa Buckley

Oliver also had a Dr. visit that week. He weighed 11lbs. 5.5 oz., the 75% percentile, and is 24 1/2 in. long, the 97% percentile! Yeah, he's tall.

I also had a Dr. appointment. I've lost 20 lbs since the birth, only 20 to go to get to my pre-preggo weight. *sigh* Oh, and my midwife said that I'm her hero. Yeah me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ollie, the baby of many faces. I love it! The picture of dad and ollie is great. And the fact that ollie is wearing those pants make me so freakin' happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! So glad the blessing went well. So sorry we couldn't make it. Hope you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete