Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Grateful for

  • Having a very healthy and easy pregnancy. I complain a lot. But I know how lucky I am.
  • A loving husband that would tend to my every want and need, if I let him.
  • Health insurance.
  • A job. Soooo very grateful.
  • My awesome sister, Sarah.
  • My mom. She's really smart.
  • A great visiting teacher. Not just because she brought me 3 big candy bars, but I love having someone to talk to besides Brady sometimes.
  • Good co-workers. It makes going to work easier when my body is wanting to be lying at home in bed.
  • Finding a name for my baby that even the cashier at Target loves.
  • A great hair dresser.
  • Supportive in-laws. I got really lucky.
  • The Gospel.
  • Prayer
  • Sleep. You know; when I get some.
  • Good movies.
  • People who care.
  • My anxious Dad.
  • This blog, that forces me to think of positive things.

1 comment:

  1. i am grateful for you too! more than you know. love to you, brady and oliver!

    ReplyDelete