Thursday, January 27, 2011

3 Days over due...

I think the worst part about going over the due date, is my body feeling the exact same as it did the day before. Every morning I've been waking up just knowing that today is not the day. It's very very frustrating. I don't like not knowing when Oliver will arrive. I don't like the anticipation. I don't like not knowing when I should really be ready. And I am ready. I'm ready to meet our little boy, see what he looks like, and start the new chapter in our life. Why isn't this pregnancy thing an exact science yet?

I have no idea how my mom did 3 weeks over due with Sarah. I would've curled up in a ball and cried every day, like I did this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Babies come suddenly and without warning. You never know. If you're feeling great thats usually a good indication he's coming very soon. Don't let Brady wander off too far. You never know when your water might break.:)

    ReplyDelete