Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look at me, Look at me

Just kidding, I have no pictures. It's been a while so here's a quick run down of what we've been doing.

HOUSE FOR SALE!
We have put our condo up for sale. We're very excited and anxious to get it sold and be able to be free to move where we want.

JOBS!
Brady is currently looking for a new job. He has a contract with CBS Radio to make videos for them when they ask, but he's still waiting for them to ask to make one. Keep him in your prayers on his search.

FAMILY!
My sister-in-law came into town for a couple of weeks for a visit, along with nephews Rafe and Skye. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures while they were here. I'm terrible. But I had fun visiting. I ditched work one day to hang out with Shannon. We went and saw "Salt" in theaters, which was kind of disappointing of a movie, but I still had fun. I loved hanging out with my nephews, they are the cutest kids ever. I love talking to Rafe, he has a funny imagination.

HOBBIES!
Brady and I started working on our hobbies again. I'll have to post pictures of the finished products. Bradys is pretty impressive.

BABY!
Yeah, this is all people want to talk about with me. I'm 16 weeks now! Time flies. I still don't think I look pregnant. I'll take a picture soon. I look like I've just gained 15 pounds. :(

I've switched doctors, and I'm very happy about it. I wasn't quite comfortable with my first one.

I'm feeling pretty great. Normal actually. The only thing that reminds me that I'm preggo is not being able to button some of my pants.

I got a bella band to extend my wardrobes life. I can't justify buying maternity clothes while not showing at all.

---------

I'll try to update more often. With pictures. I've been so bad lately since I get home and never get on my home computer. (I'm at work right now) But I do want to blog about our busy life and our crazy baby plans. Not too crazy. (Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment