Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The End


The best six years of television has come to an end. The LOST series finale aired on Sunday. It was bittersweet. I was happy that the show ended while it was still on an amazing high note, but of course sad that we will no longer get to enjoy it anymore and learn more answers to the islands many mysteries. Thank goodness for DVD's nowadays, so I can watch the show over and over again.

I don't really have a lot to say about the show without giving away what happens. I know a lot of people don't watch the show. But I will say that I was completely satisfied with the ending. It was emotional and beautiful.

I strongly recommend that everyone watch this show. Get the DVD's and give it a go. You will not be sorry.

Paula and Evan had a LOST party for the finale. They requested that we dress up as a character and they put a lot of details in the food and decorating, so it was a fun time.

The Hatch door. And yes, that is Desmond in the window.

Ha ha ha.

Paula made "fish biscuits"

We played a LOST Finale Game that Paula and Evan made up. We basically had to guess what would happen. Brady and I won by a landslide!


Best cookies ever?


Chicken from Mr. Cluck's! And it was delicious.


Paula dressed up as Creepy Claire, with Goat Baby. Evan dressed up as the Smoke Monster.


These are two of Paula and Evan's friends who came as Kate and Daniel Faraday. (Personally, I thought he looked more like Jack from the Pilot episode). They're holding the invitation Paula sent for the party, which looked like airplane tickets.

I went as Cindy the flight attendant from the Oceanic 815. Brady went as Mikhail Bukunin. (Sorry I covered his Dharma patch).

RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

A toast, to the end of the greatest show ever! It's been an amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment