Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Big 2-5

Brady is 25 today! Here are 25 little things about him that I love:
  1. He's incredibly patient.
  2. He walks me out to my car every morning when I leave for work. (he's only missed twice because he was sick)
  3. His beautiful smile.
  4. He's more ticklish than me.
  5. He laughs when he feels really happy.
  6. He always tells me that I'm beautiful.
  7. He such a hard worker and would do anything for me.
  8. He indulges my night cravings for QT.
  9. He lets me choose the movies we watch. His knowledge of old teen movies has grown significantly.
  10. He gets excited when I cross-stitch (and has tried it himself).
  11. He's a great Sunday School teacher. The kids love him.
  12. Cooking skills galore. Yummy.
  13. He loves my family.
  14. He also loves my friends.
  15. He scratches my back every morning.
  16. He's very kind.
  17. He trusts me to cut his hair.
  18. He'll workout with me when I ask, even though he HATES it.
  19. The way I feel in his arms ;)
  20. His cute butt. (did I just say that?)
  21. He loves mexican food just as much as I do.
  22. His love of reading.
  23. His relentless optimism. ( Well, sometimes I don't love this )
  24. That he was born!
  25. He loves ME!
Happy Birthday, Love! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Brady! Can't wait to see you at the end of the month in Tucson.....
    25, really, such a kid!

    ReplyDelete