Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nicole and Brady's Day of Fun!


You're supposed to read the title in the Janice voice. You know what I'm talking about.



On Friday night, (after a wedding reception for my old roommate, Julie, and dinner at Ted's with Brian and Cat), Brady and I were talking about dating. Brady asked me about what was it about our first date that got him the 2nd date. Apart from already liking him, I loved that he planned a date with me in mind. I had told him that I've never had sushi, so he took me out to try it. I loved that. So we decided that we should do something else that I hadn't done before. Although I have now shot a gun before, I wanted to try hand guns.

Saturday, we wake up and Brady asked me if we were going to go shooting. I said "heck yeah!" and off we went. We borrowed Brady's parents revolvers and drove up to Ben Avery shooting range. It was really crowded since every Saturday for the past month had been raining, so we had to wait about 20 minutes. The weather was so perfect that day, nice and breezy.

The guns we would shoot. I preferred the larger one. It was easier to use.

Brady was a good teacher and I got the hang of the guns. He just always had to remind me to lean forward since I was standing so straight I would almost be leaning backwards. We had also brought a rifle and this one was fun and really easy to shoot.

See, I would always lean back.

My target is on the left, Brady's on the right.

After about an hour and a half we went out to lunch at Los Olivos and took the guns back to Brady's parents. We cleaned the guns then washed my car.

By the time we got home, we were dead tired. So we watched a movie and relaxed the rest of the day. It was all so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment