Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a New CAR!!

We did it. We got our new car. It was nerve racking. Neither Brady or myself have ever bought a car with out help from family before. So on Saturday, we said a prayer, since we needed some help, and headed off to the dealership. We knew what we wanted and found one that was awesome.

The 2008 Toyota Highlander!
(We are fully aware of the recall, this 2008 model was not affected.)

Take a look at the mileage on the this thing!
Keep in mind, it's a 2008 car.


It rides very smooth, it's a V6, and we love it. I'm still having to get used to it being MY CAR. I feel like I'm driving a loaner.

1 comment:

  1. I know its been a few weeks since I heard about the new car, been a little busy, but I'm so happy for you in your first 'car buying' experience. Prayer is a great thing! What an awesome find! Drive Safe:-)

    ReplyDelete