Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lately I've been in a "motivation funk", hence, the lack of blog posts. Since the holidays, I've been stressing over everything and when I get home at the end of the day, I'm exhausted and just want to lay on the couch and do nothing. Luckily I haven't. I've stayed busy with cleaning our house and trying to get back into being more active; "trying" being the keyword. I think some people want to see pictures from Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Anniversary party, but I haven't really touched them yet. I'll try next week to get some of them loaded.

The car thing is still unresolved. We know that it's totaled (duh!) but the insurance company is taking their time. In the mean time, I've been looking up cars and trying to figure out which one would be best for us for the next 5 years or so. We've decided on getting a small SUV, but we still don't know which one. Brady was in love with the Nissan Xterra but the more I looked into it and read about it, I know we're not outdoorsey enough for it. Last night we went to the Barrett-Jackson car show in Scottsdale since the vendors often display their new 2010 cars. However, they were lacking this year. The only small SUV they had was the new GMC Terrain, which I really like, but I'm still unsure. So now we have to go to the dealerships and get hounded by sales people so we can decide on one. Not looking forward to it.

Brady started school again this week. He seems to like his classes so far, but feels that he will be pretty busy this semester. Only 2 semesters left!

Brady and I are also gearing up for the final season of LOST. We started watching the show again from season 1. It's been fun to catch little things that finally connected in much later seasons. I don't know for sure if we'll be able to finish all of the seasons before February since we're 2/3 into season 2 now, but we'll try.

Anyways, there's the update.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to know that I am not the only one in a funk lately and getting home exhausted-- and I don't have to worry about a car situation, either! We will have to motivate each other on Saturday, I guess.

    ReplyDelete