Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rafe's 3rd Birthday Party

Shannon, Michael, and the greatest nephews ever, Rafe and Skye came into town for a few weeks. We had Rafe's birthday party at McCormick Park in Scottsdale on the 19th. Rafe is really into trains right now, so he was really excited to ride on the train. We waited until nighttime to ride the train so we can see the Christmas lights. It was crazy and crowded, I thought I was at Disneyland, but it was still fun. The whole Orr family also joined us.I was there too!Rafe with his best friend, Everett. Everett's family used to live in New Hampshire but recently moved here to AZ.Opening the gift from Brady and I, a Thomas the Train lunch box with a puzzle inside.

Half of the crowd waiting to ride the train.

Rafe was excited to ride the train, really.

Brady and I ready for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment