I saw this in Kim's blog and decided to do it. I answered the questions and then I asked Brady for his real answers and put them in Blue so you know how well I know him.
Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Video Games. Right now he's into Call of Duty. Brady: Video Games
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Cesaer Brady: Italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Chocolate chip pancakes Brady: Mints meat pie
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Dr. Pepper Brady: Dr. Pepper
5. Where did he go to high school? Desert Mountain High School Brady: Desert Mountain
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 Brady: 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Books Brady: Books!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Geez. Um. He loves all kinds, so I'll say, a Reuben Brady: Ham & Cheese (but he said Reubens are good)
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Pizza Brady: Something sweet, like a soda.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Life Brady: Life
11. What would he never wear? Skinny jeans Brady: Skinny Jeans!
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't really follow any team, but I'll say Boston Red Sox because that's what hat he wears all the time. Brady: Boston?
13. Who did he vote for? McCain Brady: McCain
14. Who is his best friend? Me, of course Brady: Nicole Gillman
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Point when giving directions. When he's driving and I have to tell him where to go, I just point and he gets frustrated because he wants me to say "left" or "right", because he can't hear me point. (Brady wouldn't answer since he's afraid I would get mad at him, ha ha ha)
16. What is his favorite color? Green Brady: Green
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He's not much of a cake person, so I would say, key lime pie. Brady: Chocolate (trick question)
18. Did he play sports in high school? Nope Brady: No