Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, Brady and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Bingham's house. We headed down Wednesday night after Brady got out of class. We were put in charge of providing the green beans for the dinner so on the way to Safford I snapped the ends of the beans, so I wouldn't have to do it on Thursday during the bustle of getting everything done.
In case you can't really see Clint in this picture, I zoomed in for you below.
Love it!

Grandma being awesome.

My favorite bread and butter pickles.

The pies

It was a good turn out and the food was delicious.

I loved having all the kids around to practice taking pictures of them and my cousins. I'll be editing my favorites and adding them to my picture blog.
Julian loved being in front of the camera.

He even photo bombed my picture of Mom. Funny kid.

On Friday, it was a slow relaxing day. We got some Dairy Queen, bought "Mi Casa" tortilla's from the tortilla factory, and shopped at "The Wear", which is fast becoming one of my favorite clothing stores, ever.

Saturday, Brady and I left around 1pm after visiting Dad, and showing off my toy.
Aren't my brothers handsome?

Here is the Gila Valley Temple. It's looking good but I heard that the steeple is going to be changed. Too boring, I guess.
When Brady and I got home, we decided to go to a movie. We went and saw "Fantastic Mr. Fox", which was really good. It was funny and quirky. Wes Anderson quirky. I would recommend it.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment