Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Story: This is getting good!

The next day, October 8th, was my first day at Compass Bank. On my first day I just attended some orientation for new employees, where we learned about the bank and they spent a large amount of time trying to “sell us” on becoming a member of their bank. No thank you. Whenever there was a break, I would text Brady and he would text me.

That night Julie and I went over to Brian’s house to watch “Heroes” Brady came over too. We had started watching the second season of “Heroes” the week before with the guys, and continued doing it through the rest of the much disappointing season. When Julie and I walked in, Brady was already there. Julie sat on one of the couches with Brian so I could sit next to Brady. I sat on one side and Brady sat on the other end, and it was a long couch. Brady then jumped over next to me. I was nervous/elated since he never sat this close to me before. As we watched the show, I made sure to keep my hand available for Brady to hold. It was available the whole time. I wasn’t paying attention to the show at all; I just wanted him to grab my hand. I had my hand at my side on the couch, and he eventually moved his hand by his side next to mine and he just kind of rub his fingers on my hand. My heart was pounding! Finally, when there were only 15 minutes left in the show, he grabbed my hand! OH MY GOODNESS! The best hand holding ever, was taking place, and I was a part of it!

After the show ended, Julie suspected that I was holding hands with Brady, so she asked Brady if he wanted to give me a ride home and he said, “Yeah.” So on the way to my house, Brady asks me what I was doing that Friday. I told him that I was going to a Broadway show at ASU’s Gammage with my family. He was all “oh”. I told him that I was free that Saturday. He told me that he wanted to take me to get sushi, it was one of the things I told him the day before that I had never done. I was so delighted that he wanted to take me, so he said that he’d let me know when we could go. We started talking about books a little bit and he was looking to start another book so he came in to look at what books I had. We chatted for like an hour and he looked at my movies. I found out that he hasn’t seen hardly any good movies that I owned so I had some educating to do. :) He took “East of Eden” home to start reading, which he never finished, by the way. And we end the night with another hug.

On Tuesday after work, Brady started texting me and asked about my day and randomness and asked if I wanted to hang out. I had remembered that he said that he never seen “Moulin Rouge”. I loved this movie and I asked if he wanted to watch it. He said yes and we decided to watch it at his place. So I head over there. I get there and we start the movie basically right away. Brady has one red couch in his living room and so I sit and he sits next to me and puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. Riley goes to bed about a ½ hour into the movie. Not his type of movie. Brady and I snuggle throughout the whole movie. After the movie is over, I asked if Brady like it. He said he did. Our faces are so close together. If we looked at each other, we would inevitably kiss. I was afraid to look at him because I was nervous, but then he looked at me and I looked at him and then we kissed!
It was something like this!:
He finally walked me out to my car and we kissed again. We said goodbye and I drove home on Cloud Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment