Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday: Ha Ha Times

Yesterday, Sarah called me around 1:30 asking if she could come hang out because she was bored. So we said yes. We played some Xbox Battleship and while Brady was gone at a meeting, we challenged each other to eat 6 saltine crackers in one minute. We both failed. And made a crumby mess. And got a good laugh. We then got on the computer and started playing around with Photo Booth, I didn't know how much fun this would be. We all went out to dinner with Jenni who just moved here from Chicago. We've been friends since we were 11 years old. After dinner we all went back to our place and played Xbox Sorry!, which was also a blast.

Now for the pictures Sarah and I took. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You girls are to hysterical. I really like the third and fourth picture. That's my Kids!!!!!! You got to love them>>>>>>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with all of these!! I still think my favorite is the one where you think you look like a pig, but I just think you look so adorable and curious. Love you and thanks for the good times!

    ReplyDelete