Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Review


Here is a recap of things that happened this week.

We went to FYE and bought 11 movies and a new full priced video game. The movies together cost $24 with my awesome year old gift card I surprisingly found in my wallet while cleaning it out.
Slept in til 10:30am on Labor Day Monday.

Went to dinner with Brady's family for Cindy's birthday.

Went to the airport to see a friend of Brady's come home from his mission.

Sarah invited me to go to an early showing of 9 on Tuesday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.Figured out what the collector cards I got at the 9 viewing were all about!Started exercising yesterday. Hopefully that will last.

1 comment:

  1. You have some good movies there. Too bad you don't live close enough for us to drop by and borrow some! ;) Cute pic of you and Sarah, by the way! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete