Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why do I love her?

Why do I love Lady Gaga?
I can only answer with a resounding "I don't know!"

I little while ago, I bought Lady Gaga's album. I've heard, and enjoyed, a few of her songs and decided to give the whole album a try. Plus my iPod was dry with fun, new music. I was pleasantly surprised. Her music is quite catchy and fun to listen to.


Aside from her music. She has her own kind of crazy: fashion. I know she's got questionable taste, but I can't help but laugh at this and feel, well, entertained! That is her job, isn't it?


In a recent issue of "Entertainment Weekly" they had a picture of Lady Gaga wearing this Michael Jacksonesque get-up:

My natural reaction was to laugh and say: "I love her!"
(Don't judge me)
Keep the crazy coming L.G.!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I have only heard the poker face song, but it was catchy, I have to admit. I did hear that she has three number ones from the same album, and that feat was only accomplished by Ace of Base.

    Is that your guilty pleasure?

    ReplyDelete