Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Today Grandpa Bingham turns 80. We had a big party for him in Safford this past Memorial weekend. Most of the family was able to be there and it was a blast. The weather was perfect and we hung out all day in the back yard and had a very yummy dutch oven dinner. I mostly hung out with the little kids, which may have made Brady nervous, but it was all in good fun. :)

Here is the family that was able to be there, we were only missing 3 cousins, 4 spouses, and 5 kids. We sure have grown over the years.

I mostly hung out with the little kids, which may have made Brady nervous, but it was all in good fun. :) Babies everywhere!
Me with Jayna, I don't know if I'm spelling her name right, we hung out at the cemetary while the men cleaned up Great Grandpa B's grave.
Here's Julian being happy like always.
Kambry smiled the whole time. So cute.
Grant with his daughter Erin.

Little Hartley, look at those eyes! So cute. We played Legos together.

There are a ton more pictures that I took at this event, however I'm still getting used to this blog thing so I'm keeping this short and sweet. Happy birthday Grandpa, we love you very much!

6 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog!! Some of the pictures didn't turn out especially of the most beautiful baby. Anyway it was good to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!!!!!!!! YES I STALK BLOGS!! but now I can stalk yours when I'm in Japan!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING A BLOG FOR ME! LOL! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crowd! You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evan and I always hang out with kids at family events. They are so much more fun than the adults most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't see my pictures, Jessica? :( I don't see a problem on my end...

    ReplyDelete